"Anniversary of Fashion TV"

Saturday, October 06, 2012



I loved it! It was the most glamorous party I've ever been in my life. Very good atmosphere, good music and beautiful people. Just got pictures taken with my Iphone, but when I have the official photos of the event I publish them!


Adorei! Foi a festa mais glamorosa que eu alguma vez fui na minha vida. Muito bom ambiente, gente bonita e boa música. Apenas tenho fotografias tiradas com o meu Iphone, mas quando tiver as fotos oficiais do evento eu publico!







I was wearing:
Dress: Zara
Coat: Origem
Shoes: Lefties
Clutch and Necklace: Parfois


You Might Also Like

6 comentários

  1. it´s excellent, i´ll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing pics, the best is the last one haha

    http://www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yes, looks like so much fun!!! I mean, it’s fashion TV!! :) Thanks for sharing, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some really nice shoes

    xoxo


    www.dresscodezero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics!!

    Please check out my blog if you have a few minutes spare :)

    Helen
    X

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete