"Start over again"

Thursday, October 11, 2012



I can´t believe I'm studying anatomy. Ok, I'm not studying now, but I will, when I finish writing the today´s post! I promise. Especially because I really have to take a good grade and I have only one chance to do it. Oh luck.
Honestly I didn´t even remember these pictures. But, lucky me, I found them. Especially because I had classes this morning and I wanted to come quickly to Porto! I really need to study. But I don´t want to study! But I have to. Talk to you later.


Nem acredito que estou a estudar anatomia. Ok, não estou a estudar já, mas vou estudar, mal acabe de escrever a publicação de hoje! Prometo. Até porque tenho mesmo de tirar boa nota e só tenho uma oportunidade para o fazer. Ó sorte.
Sinceramente, nem me lembrava destas fotografias. Mas, sorte a minha, encontrei-as. Até porque hoje de manhã tive aulas e queria vir depressa para o Porto! Preciso mesmo de estudar. Mas não quero estudar! Mas tenho que estudar. Mais logo dou-vos mais notícias.










I was wearing:
Tee: Zara
Trousers: Lefties
Shoes: Mombasa
Sunglasse: H&M
Bag: Zara (kids)
Necklace: Vintage

David Fonseca - When you hit the floor:




You Might Also Like

15 comentários

  1. Gorgeous colors! And that top is the perfect basic, I need it as well!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zara has great basics at low prices :)

      Delete
  2. Hi :) Compliments for your blog, I follow you!

    Visit my blog: http://oldtrashwithcigarettes.blogspot.it/

    Follow me on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/oldtrashwithcigarettes?ref=ts&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is amazing :)
      Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  3. i really enjoy your blog! it's really cool and fun :)

    want to follow each other? :)

    http://anightinnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look! love the color of your pants!
    You have a wonderful blog! If you like it, follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you on Bloglovin :)
      Thank you for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  5. great pants!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m in love with your blog <3
      Following you on bloglovin!

      Delete
  6. such an adorable look! really like it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely trousers! your shoes are also gorgeous :)

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete