"Staying at home"

Monday, December 10, 2012


Pictures by Inês Meireles

  After a stressful weekend, today I took the day to stay home to rest and study for a test that I have this week. The study was being boring as hell and unproductive, so I decided to take some photographs at home. It was supposed to be just to have a little fun with my clothes, but I ended up quite liking the result. They have a vintage touch that I love!


  Depois de um fim-de-semana stressante, hoje tirei o dia para ficar por casa a descansar e a estudar para uma frequência que tenho esta semana. E como o estudo estava a ser entediante e muito pouco produtivo, resolvi experimentar tirar umas fotografias em casa. Era suposto serem só para me divertir um pouco com as roupas, mas acabei por gostar bastante do resultado. Ficaram com um aspecto vintage que eu adoro!









I was wearing:
Dress: Lefties
Coat: Bershka
Shoes: Pedro Miguel
Necklace: Vintage
Socks: Calzedonia
Rings: DYI 

You Might Also Like

4 comentários

  1. Tests can be very stressful, especially when you don't like the subject. I remember I would procrastinate to much! hahaha

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post:) i love your boots!!!Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete