Eye of the tiger

Tuesday, January 08, 2013


My classes started yesterday. To tell the truth, I wasn´t missing it at all. Missed my friends? Of course I missed. But the classes? Not a chance. But looking on the bright side, I only have 2 days of classes. Exhaustive days, but I get the rest of the week free!
Well, this is my "uniform" for college, as I have many hours of practical classes and have to be extremely comfortable.


Começaram as minhas aulas. Para dizer a verdade, não estava com muitas saudades de ter aulas. Saudades dos meus amigos? Claro que tinha. Imensas. Mas das aulas mesmo? Nem pensar. Mas vendo pelo lado positivo, só tenho 2 dias de aulas. Dias exaustivos, mas assim fico com o resto da semana livre!
Bem, este é o meu “uniforme” para os dias de aulas, visto ter muitas horas de aulas práticas tenho de estar com roupa extremamente confortável.









I was wearing: 
Top: Zara
Leggings: H&M
Coat: Bershka
Shoes: Topway
Necklace: Lefties







You Might Also Like

18 comentários

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you back. :)

    Keep in touch!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklace! Thegoodowl.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such a comfy outfit.. Love the shoes btw!!
    Thanks for the wonderful comment and following.. I'm following you back :)

    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you look gorgeous!Absolutely love the pants,and loove the whole combination,very well matched <3 Love your style,and blog!Would you like to follow each other?I would love to!Just let me know on my blog,and we will follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit! Love your shoes! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your shoes. Good luck for the Future and happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweater and necklace

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog dear! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3
    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your outfit! The burgundy pants is awesome as well as the wedge sneaker!! The combination is just perfect!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete