Long distance

Wednesday, February 20, 2013



Finally had time to take pictures outside! It's been a while since the last time ... I had no classes today so I took the day to do some papers, lunch with a friend, walk a little and take some photos. I already have missed a day like this.



Finalmente tive tempo para tirar fotografias ao ar livre! Já faz algum tempo desde a última vez… Não tive aulas hoje por isso aproveitei para pôr trabalhos em dia, almoçar fora, passear um pouco e tirar fotografias. Já tinha saudades de um dia assim.









I was wearing:
Dress: Lefties
Coat: Lefties
Shoes: MaryPaz
Bag: Bershka
Sunglasses: H&M
Necklace: Claire´s

Love, Inês

You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. Thanks a lot :) nice dress :D

    Bisous, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog (-:

    xx

    http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete