Portugal Fashion day 4

Thursday, March 28, 2013



    And it came to an end another edition of Portugal Fashion. This was probably the day I enjoyed the most, I even had the company of some friends, including my usual blog photographer. After the fashion shows we went for the big closing party of Portugal Fashion produced by WeLove Events. I have to say it was a great way to be with my friends (I spend so little time with them) and enjoy the last hours of the event.
One of the things that I loved the most this day was the choice of color palette. As you may have noticed I have a tendency to darker colors, like black, blue and burgundy. Due to my preference, the collections of the 4th day pleased me greatly. The collections of Carlos Couto and the creative director of Lacoste, Felipe Oliveira Baptista were the ones that I liked the most. The way that they “break” the feminine silhouette with strategic cuts is superb. In a completely different style, but equally compelling was the collection of João Melo Costa. I need to have the coat of the first picture! I can say that the collection of Klar bored me. I think sincerely he wanted to innovate but failed. Some pieces even seemed unfinished. In a more commercial way, the Lion of Porches and Dielmar had many interesting pieces to be used in everyday life. 


    E chegou o fim de mais uma edição do Portugal Fashion. Este foi provavelmente o dia que mais apreciei, tive inclusive a companhia de uns amigos, incluindo a fotógrafa habitual do blogue. Depois terminados os desfiles seguimos para a grande festa de encerramento do Portugal Fashion produzido pela WeLove Events. Tenho a dizer que foi uma óptima maneira de estar com os meus amigos (passo tão pouco tempo com eles) e de aproveitar as últimas horas do evento.  
Uma das coisas que me agradou neste dia foi a escolha da palete de cores. Como já devem ter reparado eu tenho uma certa tendência para cores mais escuras, como o preto, o azul e o vermelho escuro. Devido a esta minha preferência, as colecções do dia 4 agradaram-me bastante. As colecções do Carlos Couto e do director criativo da Lacoste, Felipe Oliveira Baptista foram as que me encheram mais os olhos. A forma como conseguiram quebrar a silhueta feminina com cortes estratégicos é soberba. Num estilo completamente diferente, mas igualmente apelativo foi a colecção do João Melo Costa. Necessito de possuir o casaco da primeira fotografia! Posso dizer que a colecção do Klar me aborreceu. Penso que quis inovar mas sinceramente não conseguiu. Algumas peças até me pareceram inacabadas. Numa vertente mais comercial, a Dielmar e a Lion of Porches apresentaram peças deveras interessantes para serem usadas no quotidiano.



Carlos Couto






Carlos Gil







Diana Matias




Dielmar





Felipe Oliveira Baptista







Industry











João Melo Costa






Klar



Lion of Porches






Luís Onofre








Vicri




Source: Vogue Portugal

And the outfit of the night! 


I was wearing:
Denim shirt: Primark
Blazer: Pull&Bear
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Clutch: H&M
Earrings: Parfois

Love,
Inês

You Might Also Like

16 comentários

  1. Hello, I'm Steven! I love your blog...you have alot of passion. I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also, on Facebook, bloglovin, twitter, tumblr, and lookbook. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon. :) :D

    NEW POST, HIGHLIGHTING MY INSTAGRAM DIARY.

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems cool! Can anyone go? www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!

    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! ! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these outfits so cute!

    daintydaffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leathers are amazing for this collection, thanks for sharing Portugal fashion week, it's really cool to see all this, if you didn't post this I wouldn't have even known about this designer <3 I've just post up my first ever LAYERING post with step-by-step images of provoking layers! I credit the provocation to the Stella McCartney SS13 Perspex Sandals but still, do tell me what you think! ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/assemble-ensemble.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow beautiful!!!:)
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Thanx for following, I follow you back with bloglovin can't finde your GFC+ send me and I follow this also. I hope we stay tuned XSE

    ReplyDelete