Young blood

Monday, July 29, 2013


It's that time of the year when I want to retrieve the “time that I lost”. Going out with my friends, going to the beach, reading a good book (and finally finish the book that I'm reading "Anna Karenina"!), going shopping. It´s nice to be on vacation!
There is nothing better than to start the week with a coffee and a walk through El Corte Inglês with a friend who I haven´t seen in months. I chose a relaxed and very comfortable look with my favorite pants and sneakers.


Chegou aquela altura do ano em que pretendo recuperar o “tempo perdido”. Estar com os meus amigos, ir à praia, ler um bom livro (e finalmente acabar o livro que estou a ler “Anna Karenina”!) ir às compras. Como é bom estar de férias!
Nada melhor para começar esta semana do que um café e uma volta pelo El Corte Inglês com uma amiga minha que já não via há meses. Decidi-me por um look descontraído e bastante confortável com as minhas calças e sapatilhas favoritas.  









I was wearing: 
Top: Mango
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: Vintage Levi´s
Rings: Bershka and gifted
Necklace: Bershka
Clutch: Primark

Love, Inês

You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. Great blog and I follow you via GFC. Hope you follow me back, it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    My Blog: Minnja
    Minnja Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pants, hope we can stay in touch, maybe follow :)
    love Rachael
    Poses with Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pants!

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are amazing, they are full of life:) Love your pants.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete