Let´s talk about...

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sourse: Zara

Skorts. Is it skirt or shorts? Simple answer: both. So we have the best of both worlds (cliché alert).
I confess that when Zara made them available for sale, specifically in white, I went crazy. I had never seen anything so functional, clean and organic in my life. I immediately thought: they have to be mine! I ran like crazy to find them. I looked at many Zara stores and most times without success. When I finally put my hands on the desired white skort I brought it with me without hesitation. I already had in my possession that object of desire.
Shortly after my purchase, I began to notice that more and more bloggers had the so famous skort. Curse of mine to dislike being like others. I used it once and it was for going to the beach. I made the choice to not even show it on the blog. It was something so banal to the point of having lost all my interest in the piece in question. Now I have it in my closet, unused.
Well, I just hope that this trend does not remain in the autumn. Skorts + Tights is not a pretty sight (maybe I am wrong).
Tell me: even being a piece used by (almost) all bloggers you continue to love and use the Skort?


Skorts. Será saia ou calção? Resposta simples: é os dois. Assim temos o melhor dos dois mundos (alerta cliché).
Confesso que quando a Zara os disponibilizou para venda, mais especificamente em branco, fiquei tolinha. Nunca tinha visto nada tão funcional, polido e orgânico na minha vida. Pensei logo: têm de ser meus! Corri que nem uma louca para os encontrar. Procurei em muitas lojas Zara e a maior parte das vezes sem sucesso. Quando finalmente consegui colocar as mãos no tão desejado skort branco trouxe-o comigo sem hesitar. Já tinha em minha posse aquele objecto de desejo.
Pouco tempo depois da minha compra, comecei a reparar que mais e mais bloggers tinham o tão famoso skort. Maldição minha de detestar ser como os outros. Usei-o uma vez e foi para ir para a praia. Fiz a opção de nem sequer o mostrar no blogue. Era agora algo tão banal ao ponto de ter perdido todo o interesse na peça em questão. Agora tenho-o arrumado no armário, inutilizado.
Só espero bem que esta tendência não permaneça no Outono. Skorts + Collants não é uma visão muito agradável (até posso estar enganada).
Digam-me lá: mesmo sendo uma peça usada por (quase) todas as bloggers continuam a adorar e usar o Skort?

Love, Inês 

You Might Also Like

41 comentários

  1. I really understand you... At the beginning was awesome but now... boring

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the piece, but seeing as a lot of bloggers are already wearing it, I'd pass on the piece. But hey, if it really looks great, why not just keep it! ;)

    http://www.theavantguardian.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love skorts, but not Zara one, so tired of that
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/cobalt-blue-navy-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes its very common in bloggers nowadays.

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/08/choies-my-new-shopping-destination.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skort is very nice, but yeah, a lot of bloggers have it! It's kinda boring, but you know, every blogger style it in their way, so usually it's kinda different from others! Don't push away this skort! Style in your way and look different!!!

    http://aveilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally understand how you feel! Many other stores are also selling this pair of skorts it feels so mainstream to wear them.

    www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have it but I would use it !!

    kisses ^^

    Diana

    dicope blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like skorts... and in adicction all blogger are wearing it xD

    6 del dos
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have these shorts. I like them. I saw them in blogs and on the street, but to me they are very suitable.

    Have a great weekend!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. compreendo a tua situação mas eu usava-os na mesma. :)

    run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Saw skorts like this in quite a few shops - I did quite like them but I never bought one!xx

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i totally agree ,great Post
    follow new ,mind follow back? :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the lovely comment :)

    Wanna follow each other??

    Just let me know and I will follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love skorts :) Would you like to follow each other on GFC :)??

    Xo www.primaballerina10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I decided that this skort was a trend that I was going to skip because I really didn't like it at first sight!Maybe because of its length!Secondly,EVERYONE else had it!
    But it looks nice when paired with the right top and accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post!!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree! We haven't even bought them, because by the time we could, everyone had it!
    btw just found your blog, wanna follow each other? :)




    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it! I think that are different, and innovation is great! Love skorts

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think if you love a piece of clothign you should wear it. it doesn't matter if it's in fashion or not as long as you like it for your own style.

    I would like to invite you to my current giveaway. You can win awesome glasses or sunglasses if you like. Feel free to come and take a look here:

    http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.de/2013/08/firmoo-classic-series-giveaway.html

    Happy Sunday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. La verdad que este skort, es super chic!! Me encanta
    Acabo de publicar ;)
    tumodalowcost.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Post!
    i follow you on GFC & Bloglovin!:-)
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/ <33

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi dear!
    Nice, love the skorts
    Okay, let's follow, I start, I wait for you on my blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog .. following u through GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter ... Hope u follow me back too :)
    www.glamngloss.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. I got it in thunder blue...and I love it! but I understand your point or view, sometimes it´s hard to be original!
    greetings from:
    www.madamemagenta.com @mdmMAGENTA

    ReplyDelete
  25. I know what you mean! I guess that's why I decided not to purchase it anyway since it'll probably go out of trend soon. Nice post :) Following you hope you follow back!

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. this happens to me quite often..:) I fall in love with some trend and than lose my interest as soon as I see it on other people:D anyways, I think that this trend will go strong next summer too♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the skorts
    I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks..followed ya back on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. in the beginning i like this skort but now nothing at all, there are other skorts more beautiful. i follow you

    ♥Nshantel By Tamara♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi!
    Is cute, but all girls wear them, so i dont like that lol
    Follow you dear, hope you follow back :)
    My blog By Joyce ♥ // Bloglovin ♥ // INSTAGRAM ♥ YT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. lovely post....visit mine blog too and if you like we can follow each other...
    http://thegirlsgallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am very similar to you. I don't like having something owned everyone else :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to follow each other. I am following you on GFC. Its your turn now :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adoro! Também tenho ;)

    http://allaboutmebyneusaribeiro.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Skorts are very original but it is not my favourite piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great post:D
    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin?
    Let me know
    Kisses

    www.deeaella.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  36. i feel like i've seen this everywhere as well, i like it but i'm not sure it would work on me!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete