The road

Tuesday, August 06, 2013


I tell you it was an adventure to take these photographs. I convinced myself that I wanted to take photos on the street (this is a very crowded street) and I wouldn´t be disturbed by cars. Summing up, I had to run several times to avoid being hit by an impatient driver.
If I had to choose a favorite pair of shoes I would probably say that here they are. The functionality of them is huge! I use them during the day in a more relaxed look or in the evening with a more complex look. Although I have a huge fear of snakes (yes, yes I admit that I have a phobia with snakes), I LOVE these shoes! My wardrobe is based on basic pieces and LOTS of black clothes. These shoes are the perfect accessory to add some color to my looks.


Digo-vos que foi uma aventura para tirar estas fotografias. Convenci-me que as queria tirar na rua (esta é uma rua muito frequentada) e não queria ser incomodada por carros. Resumo, tive que correr várias vezes para não ser atropelada por um condutor impaciente.
Se tivesse que escolher um par de sapatos favoritos provavelmente diria que eram estes. A funcionalidade deles é enorme! Posso usá-los durante o dia num look mais descontraído ou à noite com um look mais complexo. Embora morra de medo de cobras (sim, sim admito que tenho uma fobia com cobras), AMO estes sapatos! O meu guarda-roupa tem por base muitas peças básicas e MUITA roupa preta. Estes sapatos são o acessório perfeito para dar alguma cor ao meu visual. 










I was wearing:
Top: Mango
Coat: Zara
Trousers: H&M
Shoes/Necklace/Purse: Lefties

Love, Inês


You Might Also Like

21 comentários

  1. We love this outfit!!! Pants and shoes are fabulous!!
    What about following each other?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweetie
    I just found your blog and I love it!!!
    Tou have such an amazing style,love your look!!
    I will be visiting you usually from now on and of course
    I am your new follower!!
    Hope you can check my blog and follow me:)
    love & keep in touch
    Vicky

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post ♥
    Follow me via GFC and Bloglovin' and I'll follow you back! kiss xx
    http://aveilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are so fab, love the print!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pants! Such a great print :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the pants! you look fabulous here

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great print!

    http://jewelleryfastfood.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice look! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wauw, nice outfit. I also have those trousers but I never tought about rolling it up, it looks amazing on you! I'm also going to try this!I follow you, why don't you follow me back?

    love
    laviedonnant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely look :)

    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pants a lot!

    How about following each other?
    I follow you on GFC
    Hope you will follow back!
    Jewellery giveaway on My blog
    Please vote for me in this contest

    ReplyDelete
  13. Follower# 44
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Black is always beautiful
    very nice blog im following you
    SadeeStyle While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! :)
    Nice pics!
    I lov Ur blog and i follow!
    and now waiting for U following me! :)

    pat

    http://patsyhilton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your style <3

    Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin

    http://miela-tahril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha it's a shame about the drivers but at least you got your photos in the end. Lovee these patterned trousers!

    ReplyDelete