Somewhere I belong

Saturday, September 21, 2013


Tired. A quick post just to show you that I am still here. You don´t have any idea of the week I had! A single word to describe it: HORROR!
Today I had to study (the supreme life of a college student), but I also took the opportunity to relax a little bit and take a walk around here, so I choose comfortable clothes and of course basics. Black clothes with a white blazer is always a good idea!

Cansada. Uma publicação mesmo rapidinha, só para vos mostrar que ainda ando por cá. Nem têm a noção da semana que eu tive! Uma única palavra para a descrever: HORROR!
Hoje tive que estudar (para não variar na vida de uma estudante de faculdade), mas também aproveitei para relaxar um pouco e dar um passeio por cá, por isso escolhi roupa confortável e claro, básicos. Roupa preta com um blazer branco é sempre uma boa ideia!










I was wearing:
Top: Lefties
Trousers/Boots: Zara
Blazer: Pull&Bear
Bag: Primark
Earrings: Parfois
Sunglasses: Blanco

Love, Inês

You Might Also Like

20 comentários

  1. Beautiful outfit, I love your bazer. You are very chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, perfect combination!
    happy sunday!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trop drôle les lunettes j'adore!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, love your black and white look!! Hope you have a good week!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blazer and the sunnies too!!!

    Kisses,
    Bex
    Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowww amazing outfit. i follow u on bloglovin too. thanks for your comment on my blog.
    kissssssssssss
    http://honeyandcotton.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! I love your style! The photos are magical!

    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you that your next week will be at least as great as your super look!

    Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on gfc <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect outfit. B&W combo alwais is the perfect bet!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear
    nice outfit, love the jacket and your nails
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this outfit is just adorable! The blazer is too pretty and I also love your boots!
    You just have such great taste.

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for commenting on my last post - I highly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing blog and nice post!! Would you like to follow each other?? Let me know.. :)

    Kisses

    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing b&w look, so pretty

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. let's pray the black/white is going to stay in fashion for a while, love this white blazer.

    21stchallenge.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ines...

    Long leather coats suits you the best, looking damn pretty!

    ReplyDelete