Perfect.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014


Born Pretty. This week I had a gift in my mailbox (yei!). And to my joy it was a gorgeous necklace and a beautiful ring from online store Born Pretty. I can tell you that this necklace was a hit among many people today! And I think it's safe to say that I found my favorite necklace! The ring is also beautiful, very simple and it will always look good with any outfit. I assure you that the online store is reliable and the products are of excellent quality. And wait! The prices are extremely appealing! So I recommend you to visit the online store Born Pretty and if you order something (let me warning you that it is impossible not to order anything!) introduce the code APMT10 to take advantage of a 10% discount!

Born Pretty. Esta semana tive direito a uns presentes na minha caixa de correio (yei!). E para minha grande alegria tratava-se de um colar e de um anel lindos da loja online Born Pretty. Posso dizer-vos que este colar fez o maior furor hoje entre diversas pessoas e garanto-vos que não passou despercebido a ninguém! E acho que é seguro dizer que encontrei o meu colar favorito! O anel também é lindo, muito simples e que fica sempre bem com qualquer look. Garanto-vos que a loja online é de confiança e os produtos são de óptima qualidade. E esperem! Os preços são extremamente convidativos! Por isso recomendo que visitem a loja online Born Pretty e caso encomendem alguma coisa (aviso-vos que é impossível não encomendar alguma coisa!) introduzam o código APMT10 para usufruírem de um desconto de 10%! 





Necklace/Ring: Thanks to Born Pretty
Coat/Jeans: Primark
Tee: Mango
Shoes/Sunglasses: Lefties
Purse: Zara

Love, Inês

You Might Also Like

8 comentários

  1. It's a lovely necklace, the shop sounds really cute! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo klimatyczne zdjęcia. Naszyjnik jest śliczny. Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool pics like aways :)
    Nice outfit too
    I love your work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/golden-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cool necklace. Very unique and eye catching!!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is awesome. I've actully been thinking about making statement necklaces out of rope as a diy project, because I see them everywhere and they're just so cool! :)

    /Cindi

    www.cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the necklace! It looks really unique and awesome :)

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete