Birkenstocks on my feet.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014


To trend or not to trend. Truth to be told, when I began to see that the historical Birkenstock had come to stay, I was reluctant. If there were shoes that I hated were these ones. But as time went by and they started to appear in runways with alternative models, I give up on hating them. Fashion exists for having fun (or so I think), to take risks and reinvent our personal style. Said that, I am completely surrendered to Birkenstock and I'm already thinking of buying more models for the summer. 

Seguir tendências. Sou sincera, quando comecei a ver que as históricas Birkenstock tinham voltado em força, torci o nariz. Se havia sapato que eu detestava eram esses. Mas há medida que o tempo foi passando e começaram a aparecer modelos alternativos nos desfiles, dei o braço a torcer. Até porque a moda existe para nos divertirmos (ou assim penso eu), para tomarmos riscos e para reinventarmos o nosso estilo pessoal. Dito isto, estou completamente rendida às Birkenstock e já ando a pensar em comprar mais modelos para o Verão que aí vem.  





I was wearing:
Top/Sunglasses: Lefties
Trousers/Shoes: Primark
Coat: Pull&Bear
Purse: Zara
Necklace: Tally Weijl
Rings: Zara/H&M

Love, Inês


You Might Also Like

4 comentários

  1. You must feel very comfortable :) When I need more time for shopping or when I go somewhere in holiday I like shoes like this one :)
    www.antymarka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosto dos anéis :P

    The Lady from Teabreak.
    www.tkteabreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket, you look very cool :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete