Sweater weather.

Friday, September 19, 2014


(EN) Dark. The weather gets darker and so my clothes. But in my defense, I used a lot of color in summer, now let me use my beloved black, it's his time. But I'm still not ready to completely let go of summer clothes, you will still see some fresh looks in here for this transition time!



(PT) Escuro. O tempo escurece e as minhas roupas também. Mas em minha defesa, usei muita cor no Verão, agora deixem-me usar o meu tão adorado preto que é tempo dele. Mas ainda não estou preparada para largar completamente a roupa de verão, por isso ainda irão ver por aqui alguns looks frescos neste tempo de transição! 





I was wearing:
Sweater/Bag: Lefties
Trousers: Primark
Shoes: H&M
Sunglasses/Necklace: Tally Weijl

Love, Inês

You Might Also Like

3 comentários

  1. You look great, my dear :)

    Greetings~
    http://no-more-pressure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater, the necklace is gorgeous,
    have a great week :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete