Shorty.

Monday, October 20, 2014


(EN) Unusual. It is unusual to see me rocking sporty clothes but since I laid my eyes on this skirt it was love at first sight. And since that day I didn´t stop wear it (and I'm not regretting anything!). Today I take the opportunity to show you my new haircut! I was already willing to cut my hair again and I couldn´t decide the length. But in a moment of insane courage, more than half of my hair was gone. And I couldn´t be happier with the result!



(PT) Fora do normal. Não é comum verem em mim roupa desportiva, mas desde que pus os olhos em cima desta saia que foi amor à primeira vista. E até hoje ainda não a larguei (e não estou nada arrependida!). Hoje aproveito também para vos mostrar o meu novo corte! Já andava desejosa de cortar outra vez o meu cabelo e não me conseguia decidir quanto ao comprimento. Mas lá num momento de coragem insana foi mais de metade do meu cabelo. E não podia estar mais contente com o resultado!





I was wearing:
Tee: Mango
Skirt/Beanie/Shoes: Primark
Blazer: Vintage
Bag/Sunglasses: Lefties

Love, Inês

You Might Also Like

8 comentários

  1. Chic outfit..love ur beanie!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool bag <3

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY FIRST SUIT
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to! - I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog? keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections
    Paperback International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty outfit. <3
    I love this. :)


    Zapraszam do mnie: http://fashionforazmariaa.blogspot.com/2014/11/halloween-311014r.html <3

    ReplyDelete