Black(out).

Friday, July 03, 2015


      Run. Another hot day in here. But I assure you that it doesn´t stop me from wearing my beloved black. And lately, ok, for almost a year, I'm obsessed with sporty looks. But what I love the most is how versatile it can be, you can paired it with a bold accessory or a blazer like mine. I'm a huge fan of this trend and I´ve been wearing sneakers almost every day! And these Nike are just perfect for any type of look. I LOVE IT.



      Correr. Mais um dia de calor por aqui. Mas vos garanto que isso não me impede de usar o meu tão adorado preto. E ultimamente, pronto há quase 1 ano, que estou obcecada pelos looks sporty. Mas o que eu mais adoro é o quão versátil eles podem ser, transformados com um acessório bold ou então com um blazer como eu vos mostro aqui. Sou fã assumida desta trend e já quase que não largo as minhas sapatilhas! E estas Nike são simplesmente perfeita para qualquer tipo de look. ADORO.  





I was wearing:
Tee/Sunglasses: Lefties
Blazer/Skirt/Bag: Primark
Shoes: Nike

Love, Inês



You Might Also Like

7 comentários

  1. Great look! Love your blog, keep up the good work :)

    Join my Caseapp giveaway on www.quitealooker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I love blazers too ^^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot can't stop me wearing black too! :D

    Great blog! Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

    XOXO


    Meira

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you paired this all black sporty look with a blazer...it makes it look elegant and casual at the same time. Very sophisticated blazer! you look fantastic dear<3<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect combo! love your nike shoes <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the looks with sneakers.
    New post: http://femeninasyalamoda.blogspot.com.es/2015/07/erase-una-vez-un-mercado-arabe.html ♥

    ReplyDelete