Double trouble.

Saturday, September 12, 2015


Jeans. 
I've always loved a good denim. But mostly, I´ve always loved to combine jeans with denim. It is probably my “safe look”, especially for those days when I don´t know what to wear. In the daytime I pair it with sneakers, for a night out I´ll go with black heels. Versatile, cozy and trendy, what could I ask more for an outfit?



Ganga. 
Sempre adorei uma boa ganga. Mas principalmente sempre adorei combinar ganga com ganga. É provavelmente o meu look seguro, principalmente para aqueles dias em que não sei o que vestir. Durante o dia com sapatilhas, durante a noite com uns sapatos de salto pretos. Versátil, confortável e apresentável, que mais poderia eu pedir de um look?  





I was wearing:
Shirt/Trousers/Sneakers : Lefties
Earrings: Tally weijl
Earcuff: Parfois

Love, Inês

You Might Also Like

24 comentários

  1. I'm a fan of denim as well. I like your jeans! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stylish <3

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2015/09/nude-cropped-blouse.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. rocking the denim on denim! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. The classic look... You can never go wrong with denim.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! And I have the same thing with denim on denim outfits. They are simple, but still have this special feel to them :)

    Peppermint Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look! I love total denim look!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've been meaning to try a double denim look myself, love this!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have spent all evening reading your blog, thanks for the great post, lovely as per usual! xx



    My Little “Fashion” Box Review

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are rocking this look girl. I love denim on denim & if you happen to throw more than them on there, even better. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been admiring the denim on denim look from a far and it's really getting to me; I need to wear it soon! Your look is so effortless and cool! I can so imagine it with black heels at night!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the denim on denim combo :)
    So cool :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the jeans, and the earings look gorgeous!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. denim trend looks so perfect on you. Great blog you have, stay inspired!



    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I am new follower :) please follow me back as you promised :)
    my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice denim on denim outfit! Looks good on you!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so pretty!!!!
    Have a good week!!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the denim on denim trendy. you look very stylish.!
    http://adventuremeetsdesigner.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/diy-ankara-top-and-distressed-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete